^^ Still working on that title. Anyone feeling clever and want to help me tie in something funny in the title? Hit me up.
Even though I haven't shared a recipe (other than yesterday) in ages, I have been my usual internet stalking self. Here's what I'm reading/liking/snapchatting about as of late:
- I've been seeing fall to do lists floating around the internet. Here's mine: read 5 books by the end of October (feeling lofty), pick my own pumpkin or apples (gotta do it), watch Hocus Pocus on October 9 (my first date with Jared -- SIX years ago!), burn all the cinnamon-y candles until I just can't take it any more (these are my two favorites!), create a capsule wardrobe (LOL let's see if that happens) & make: apple cider, apple pie & pumpkin anything. Tis the season.
- If you haven't seen Chef yet, what in the world are you waiting for?! The soundtrack is amazing, too.
- Emily at Cupcakes and Cashmere shares her favorite YouTube workout videos. I want to try them! Recently, I've been into Jillian's No More Trouble Zones. Also free. YES!
- Ruth Reichl likes baked potatoes and so do I.
- I haven't read Mindy's new book yet because I'm trying to make myself finish my other book first, but ugh it keeps staring at me. Gotta read it!!!
- Though I love Suzi Says Da and Lincoln Park After Dark for the fall, I'm really loving Essie's new In the Lobby.
- Who wants to make these ultimate chocolate cupcakes with me? I'll pay you in..chocolate cupcakes.