Happy Friday! Sharing my favorites this season:
1. A Chef's Life: SUCH a great show if you love food, which, I do. Vivian Howard utilizes her area farmers in Eastern North Carolina and creates the coolest dishes using southern ingredients for her farm-to-table restaurant. Plus, it's FREE with Amazon Prime & the newest season's free on PBS.org!
2. Spiced Chestnut collection: started buying this last year. This, along with Mulled Wine and Frasier Fir, is my fall and winter staple. Smells so good without being too sweet!
3. Earring jackets: That's right. THIRTEEN DOLLARS. And I cannot even tell you how many compliments I get each time I wear them! I bought a similar style during Nordstrom's anniversary sale, and they've also proven to be a great purchase.
4. A Year in a Vegetarian Kitchen: Whether you're a vegetarian or simply trying to eat more fruits and vegetables and grains, this cookbook will be your new favorite. I love it because it's organized by season. Fruits and vegetables that are in season always taste so much better. Plus, I'm a big fan of Jack Bishop (I am an America's Test Kitchen groupie, after all.)
6. Everlane French Terry: This sweater. SO COMFORTABLE. I had been searching for some key pieces that I could wear throughout the fall, and I had been wanting to try Everlane for a bit. I bought a few items from them, and since then have done nothing but gush about the company and the clothes. I even got a handwritten card from Brandon (my BFF from customer service) thanking me for my purchase. Amazing.
7. Marble + Wood Cheese Board: OK, so I had been eyeing this one from Terrain for about two years, placed it on various wish lists, but had never gotten it. Low and behold, I am getting face wash at Target (side note: isn't that always the case? You can't go to Target just for one thing), and spy THIS. I bought all they had. Spoiler alert: friends, you may be getting one of these from me for Christmas.
8. Chef: Ever since Jared and I watched this movie, we have been recommending it to everyone we meet. Plus, it's reignited our love for Cuban food, so that's always good. The soundtrack is amazing too. Check it out!
9. Cuties: I'm giggling to myself while I type this, but that fall favorites list wouldn't be right without these babies. I love them! A staple in my diet. I love throwing like, four in my purse and eating them when all I really want is a Reese's cup - keeping it real over here.
Other favorites about fall include: changing weather, excuses to make soup alllll the time, winter squash and pulling out the down comforter.
Happy Friday! What's your favorite thing about fall?